So the windows are all in. There is still some painting to be finished but structurally the outside is done. Oh, except for the awning. And the roof is going to be repainted and repaired.
Ad started to work on the bathroom and realised that we put the window in the wrong place so that slowed progress a bit. But we have figured out a way around it, otherwise the window would have been moved and I think it would have made the exterior look messy.
While the floor is up he is fixing the tank connector as it wasn't letting the water through. All up we should have 1000 litres of fresh water. It looks like a real mess at the moment.
Til next time, Jess